Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby showers 4&5

Yes, I am a lucky girl to have so many people in my life that want to celebrate such a special time with us.So these are my two last baby showers. March 24 was the shower that my mom and sister-in-law, Elisha, threw for me. It was seriously so awesome. There were people there from all different parts of my life that showed up so that was really neat to see. The theme was "Eli is about to POP" so everything was decorated with green and brown balloons.




We played a game where everybody had a plastic baby in their glass and whomever's melted first had to yell "my water broke!" Amy won:



We had some yummy salads and muffins that were deeelish along with a cute cake:


Opening presents:

Here's the Adams family:



Some long time family friends:


I've known these girls for over 10 years and we're still friends! We used to dance together in high school and now we're all grown up :)


My cute friend Megan. We went to TWU together and I'm so glad she came!

These two girls are two of my really great friends from when we lived in Lewisville.

Poor little Winston had to stay outside during the festivities:

The best part of the whole shower was seeing people that were my church leaders in high school, high school friends, Lewisville friends, college friends, family friends, and of course family. Peter and I were talking about how lucky we are to have so many wonderful people in our lives that love and support us.

Later the same day, my cousin who lives in Temple was up here for her baby shower! She is having a little girl 6 weeks after me so that was fun to celebrate twice with her in one day.



The last baby shower was put on by the Young Women in my ward. I had the pleasure of serving in the YW for two years with some of the best people I've ever met. Well, all 3 of us advisers have due dates within 6 weeks of each other so the girls decided to throw us a baby shower! How fun is that?! I didn't get any pics but everything was decorated so cute. We played some fun games and spent time with the girls. The best part was that they made us quilts for out little ones! I got this cute quilt with some matching burp cloths that the girls made. It is such a special gift that I will always remember.




This has been such a fun time for me and I'm so excited that our little guy is almost here!

1 comment:

becki said...

i'll send you some pics from it! thanks for letting us celebrate you!