So this last Thursday, I thought I would try to venture out to go to a Relief Society thing with my little guy. He is usually such a good/easy to please baby so I thought it would be no problem. Well, after about an hour he was so fussy and nothing would calm him down so I decided to leave early. The next couple of days were pretty rough. I knew he was constipated and we tried everything. We massaged his belly, we bicycled his legs, we gave him a warm bath, nothing worked! Every time he would eat, he would just scream until he was purple in the face because he was in so much pain. I knew he was ok since he was still eating and sleeping, but I knew he was so uncomfortable. Well, Saturday morning, I called the doctor and made an appointment. Of course, he started acting normal so I canceled the appointment. That afternoon, we went over to my parents' house and he was still really fussy. After I fed him, I handed him off to my mom and she went to go change him. Well, 3 full diapers later and one outfit change, he was finally feeling better! The funny part was that my parents had just gotten back from New Orleans so when she changed him, this is what he came out in:

We thought it was pretty fitting. I'm just glad my little guy is back to his cute self again.
No comments:
Post a Comment