Monday, May 14, 2012

More Weston pictures









Every mom puts tons of pictures up on their blog about how cute their kid is, and now I finally get it! I just think he is the cutest little thing to ever grace the face of this planet. One of my favorite things that he does is his stretches. Whenever we wake him up and undo his swaddle, he really takes like 5 minutes to stretch. It starts out slow with his arms stretching above his head, then he arches his back in slow motion while he purses his lips and then he stretches out his little legs. It is the funniest thing ever because it takes so long and he enjoys every second of it. He really is the easiest baby and I am so lucky. He's already on a great schedule and only cries if he's hungry or needs to be changed. He only wakes up once at night around 5 then usually goes back to sleep until 9. I'm lucky enough to stay at home with this little guy and I just love being with him all day. I don't want him to grow up, I just love this newborn stage!

1 comment:

Heather said...

He's such a doll :) I'm so glad you get to stay home with him, it really is the best!