Hanging out with Grandpa. He loves to play "Super Baby"

He now grabs everything around him. This picture was from the first time he grabbed the turtle making the music start. He does that all the time now.

Weston is so popular and has tons of friends now. We go to story time at two different libraries every week and his friend William (far left) joins us. Once a week, he hangs out with cute little Grace (middle) to play while we watch So You Think You Can Dance. This last week, another little cutie, Ava joined us (I don't have a picture of her yet but will make sure to get one next week). I love being in the "mom club". Ok I made that up but it is really fun to hang out with friends who have little ones around the same age as Weston. This picture was taken yesterday and the two other babes are a month older than him! He is such a chunker and so big. Maybe he'll play football?!

He now grabs everything around him. This picture was from the first time he grabbed the turtle making the music start. He does that all the time now.
Weston is so popular and has tons of friends now. We go to story time at two different libraries every week and his friend William (far left) joins us. Once a week, he hangs out with cute little Grace (middle) to play while we watch So You Think You Can Dance. This last week, another little cutie, Ava joined us (I don't have a picture of her yet but will make sure to get one next week). I love being in the "mom club". Ok I made that up but it is really fun to hang out with friends who have little ones around the same age as Weston. This picture was taken yesterday and the two other babes are a month older than him! He is such a chunker and so big. Maybe he'll play football?!
2 comments:
I love Moms Club too! haha We had fun at dinner.. thanks for the invite. I didn't know it was just your birthday too, so happy belated birthday! Hope you don't mind that I saved a few pics from the bday dinner post. =)
That's awesome that Weston is so big! I love when tiny women have chunky babies! He's adorable!
Post a Comment