Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby friends

Weston has the cutest little friends in the world. We have been having play dates with Ava and Grace since this summer. It is so fun to get together with these little cuties and see them grow up. I haven't gotten many pictures but I got a bunch today.
Weston was playing with Grace's Sophie giraffe but she wanted to play with it. He wasn't happy. I guess it's time to teach him about sharing.
 Weston trying to take Sophie back:
 Success!
 Meanwhile, Ava was not too happy. I'm not mean, she was all smiles once she saw her picture:
 Trying to get a group picture:

 Ava had had enough, she was out of there.
 Ava was brought back:
 Stayed for three more photos:


 Ava was over it and wanted to move, even if she had to push Grace out of the way:
 And step on Weston.
LOL. I love hanging out with these little girls and their moms. Ava really is such a sweetie and they all like to play together. I'm sad Ava will be moving next month but we will hopefully see her when she comes to visit.

No comments: