Saturday, December 8, 2012

Family pictures

I absolutely LOVE having family pictures done and this year they have Weston in them! One of my dear friends, Becky, is an awesome photographer and she took us out last week and here are some of my favorites.

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Weston is usually a very smiley baby but he was in a very serious mood when we took these pictures so we didn't get many of him smiling but he is still the cutest little guy :)

3 comments:

Siouxsie said...

That is a delightful collection of photos! I really love some of the faces Weston is making. He really shows himself to be a very interesting and entertaining little boy.

stephanie anderson said...

my favorite is the last one....JK, I LOVE the one of you and Weston playing peek-a-boo! His face is so cute!!!

Cano Family said...

they came out SO SO SO good ELI!!