A few months ago, my dad's cousin contacted him and said she had done some family history work and had some names for us to take to the temple. On Friday night, the entire family was able to go do baptisms and confirmations for our ancestors. It was such a neat experience. I was able to be the one baptized for the women (including one who's middle name was Elizabeth) and I really felt the spirit. I had such an overwhelming feeling that we were doing the Lord's work and that I am a member of the true church on the earth. I felt so much love that my Heavenly Father has for all of his children. I loved being there with my family and hope to go back again soon.
My amazing friend Becky watched Weston so we could go. It was the first time we had left him with somebody who wasn't family. She has a little girl 6 weeks older than Weston and they were so cute in their little jammies. It turned out that Friday was her ten year anniversary and she was kind enough to watch Wes for us. What a great friend :)
After the temple, we all went out for some snacks and treats at Chilis.

No comments:
Post a Comment