I was exposed to the world of Yo Gabba Gabba a few months ago when I was willing to try anything to get this little cutie to stay busy while I made dinner. Now, we sing songs like "there's a party in my tummy", "my name is Weston and I like to dance" and "try it, you'll like it!"Oh how my life has changed in the last year. I don't want to forget these little every day moments with my favorite little guy.
He loves Baby Mum Mums for snack time.
Lunch with my two favorite guys!
What I refer to as the "smoothie incident":
Daddy loves feeding Wes:
And some play time with mommy:
2 comments:
LOL ariela still sings "theres a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!" LOL! that show is so creepy and yet they are mesmerized by it. LOL! He is so cute Eli
Come on woman...you can't put a post title like that! I totally thought you were pregnant again when I read it and was soo excited for you guys! What a let down
Post a Comment