Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snugglebaby

Last week poor little Weston got a cold. Having a sick baby is the saddest thing ever. He couldn't help himself and all he could do was cry. It lasted about 8 days plus a couple of recovery days. He was so stuffed up that his mouth was always open (which in turn made his voice hoarse) and he had a hard time sleeping or nursing. I think he went almost 24 hours at one point without nursing and he refused to take a bottle. I was so worried!

He was so stuffed up that I would keep him in our room with the humidifier but he would still flash that cute smile. 




Luckily he started feeling better and started eating again. I hate when he is so miserable. We spent most of the time (including nights) snuggling just to try to make him comfortable. I'm just glad he's his happy healthy self again!

1 comment:

Cano Family said...

glad he is feeling better! Jo's cold is pretty much gone as well, even though cuddling is fun, when theyre sick its so sad! :(