Tuesday, March 12, 2013

11 months!

I can't believe that y baby boy is already 11 months! He is at such a fun stage right now. He still doesn't really crawl but he moves his knees then just falls flat on his chest so he is starting to move around a little more. He doesn't pull himself up yet but if you stand him up against the couch, he will stand there. He talks and coos all the time and his favorite thing is the fake laugh. I'll be driving and hear him in the back seat just laughing at himself. He started waving and mincing my baby sign language although he doesn't do it on his own. He only nurses 3 times a day and since he HATED formula, he started whole milk and takes it much better. We bought him a new carseat because he outgrew his baby one but he loves being able to look out the back window. We go to story time every Monday and he has already been to three birthday parties in the last month. I love that he has so many friends his age so we can have play dates with the babes. He is our favorite little guy!
 
 



 


 I finally got one smiley picture of him after about 8 tries. What a little cutie :)

1 comment:

Cano Family said...

aww he is so cute Eli! :) glad he is taking to the whole milk well.