Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy birthday to me!

Most birthdays, I have been a little sad that I am getting older but not this year! I got TOTALLY spoiled and am loving life right now. I started out the day at swim lessons with my favorite little man then Peter had an entire day planned for me. I got a 90 minute prenatal massage and fell asleep twice, but it was divine. Then, I got some fancy mani/pedi where they used honey and other stuff to make me smell all fresh. It was so relaxing and just what I needed. That evening, we went out to dinner as a family to OTB then met the rest of my fam for snow cones at the Snow Cone Lady in Frisco. It was just a laid back, relaxing day which is exactly what I wanted.
But wait, it didn't stop there! Peter planned a surprise birthday dinner for me on Saturday! As I was getting ready, he gave me a necklace and earrings to wear for dinner! What a stud. We walked around downtown Grapevine which has a bunch of cute little shops then met some of our awesome friends for a cowboy murder mystery dinner! It was super cheesy but really funny and I had a great time. We've been friends with all of these people since we were first married (though Z came into the picture a little later-I won't hold it against her) and am so grateful to have such awesome people in my life.
I have had the best year and birthday! I am so blessed. I have a great son, one on the way, an awesome family, fun friends, and the best husband ever.  I really couldn't ask for more.

No comments: