Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy birthday Petah!

Peter's birthday is exactly a week after mine so we always have a fun birthday week to celebrate. He continued his tradition of golfing on his birthday even though it was over 100 degrees! He had to leave at 6:30 in the morning so I left a little surprise for him in the garage. He had been wanting a new driver so my dad found out which kind and I got it for him to use that morning. I tied a balloon to it so he couldn't miss it and he claims that's why he won that day.
Once he got home, he got cleaned up and we headed out to dinner at BJ's with Weston.
My parents were able to watch Weston while we went to a movie. We never get to go to movies anymore so that's what Peter wanted to do. We went to Superman but I got really sick during the movie (darn morning sickness) so we had to leave early and still have yet to finish the dang thing. We picked up Weston and headed home. I felt bad for cutting the movie short but Peter is so understanding and he didn't even care at all. He's a great husband and father and we are so lucky to have him. Happy 31st birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! sounds like a a lot of fun! he is getting so big and so handsome. :) -Genevie Cano