Friday, August 2, 2013

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails

The day after Peter's birthday, we had our ultrasound to find out if we were having a boy or a girl! I was convinced it was a girl because I have felt so much better this time around. Peter also thought it might be a girl. We loaded Weston up and all headed off to the doctor. The sonographer asked us if we wanted to know the sex and since we said yes, she did that part first (though, it didn't take long!). Peter was holding Weston but the screen was turned from me at this point when Peter said out loud, "Well, I guess we know what it is!" I leaned up to see and there it was, clear as day.

Even though I thought it was a girl, I always said I wanted it to be a boy since they will be only 20 months apart they could be little buddies. How awesome is that?! I seriously can't wait for the little guy to come. We just need to come up with a name now!

Apparently this little guy is an OG since he is giving up "peace" fingers haha. I sure do love all my boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so exciting!! :) Theyre going to be best buds! Congrats again Eli! -Genevie