Wednesday, December 25, 2013

To my boys

As I sit here on my bed the night before I am going to be induced with this baby, I can't help but think about my favorite guys. We spent the last two days celebrating Christmas and I feel so much love for my family right now.
There was a time in my life when I did not know how or when our family would begin, but 20 months ago Weston finally came into my life. It has been the most joyful and happy time of my life. I really did not know that love like this existed before I held that sweet little boy my arms. I love everything about that cute little kid. I love that any time he falls down or gets hurt he cries mommy and runs over and needs a hug from me and then all seems to be better. I love how expressive he is with his voice and I also love his straight poker face. I love That no matter what he does, he can melt my heart with a simple little smile. I love that he has made me mother and a better person. He's going to be a great big brother and I can't wait to see him fill that role. 
And to this baby, I am so excited to meet you and find out what you're like. I can't wait to see what you look like, learn about your personality, and can't wait to fall in love with you even more than I already am. As I sit here, I realize that we will never be this close again but I am so blessed and excited to have you for the rest of forever. 
To my dear husband, thank you for loving me and going down this journey called life as my best friend and partner. I am a much better woman because of you. I love you more every day, especially as I see what kind of father you are. I have never felt alone since meeting you I know that you will always be there to help me when I'm down or scared. The best part of my life is been with you and I am so humbled and grateful to be your wife. I love you more than anything. 
Tomorrow, we will become a family of four. I have no idea what kind of changes that will bring but I know that with heavenly father's help, I can be strengthened in my weaknesses. I love all my boys and can't wait to start the next chapter of our lives. 

3 comments:

glad2bemommy09 said...

This is super sweet! Proof your life can change drastically in such a short period.

glad2bemommy09 said...

This is super sweet! Proof your life can change drastically in such a short period.

Anonymous said...

So beautifully written Eli. What an amazing journey you all have traveled. Congrats on your family of 4! Love you all! -Genevie