Monday, March 24, 2014

Weston's the Best

Weston has been such a fun, good boy lately. He went through a rough patch when Nathan was born, but he's been great lately. He has never smiled in pictures but lately I can get him to say "cheese". The problem is that he always looks away when he does it and his face looks really funny, but it's so cute. 
This kid is obsessed with hats. He always wants to be like daddy and wear a hat, even if it is a bike helmet or monster beanie. Peter bought Weston a Jazz hat when he was in Utah lately and though I hate the Jazz, he's just too cute wearing a little flat brim hat. Peter also bought him and Weston matching BYU hats. It's a little big on Weston right now, but he still loves wearing it. 
We seriously have the coolest neighbors that live behind us. They have a big trampoline and two boys that are 9 and 11. The boys always invite Weston to come jump on the tramp and Weston has a blast. They went on their spring break vacation to the Rangers Spring Training in AZ and brought us back a ball signed by Colby Lewis. So cool!
We did a Family Home Evening studying the prophets and Weston is dressed up as Adam:
Weston has been such a good little helper. He throws dirty diapers in the trash, unloads part of the dishwasher, and helps me do laundry. He wanted to sweep and vacuum when I was, so I improvised. I took the middle part of the Swiffer out and gave him his popper while I was cleaning. 
He also likes to wear his apron that his Aunt Elisha gave him for Christmas and help me in the kitchen. 
We moved Weston to a big boy bed tonight. He picked out a comforter that, of course, had to have balls on it. He had a hard time for the first half hour, but he's been sleeping for a few hours, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it just gets better!
Peter was out selling this evening and when I was getting dinner ready, he was sitting at the dining room table just being so good, so we had a little dinner date together. I love him more and more every day and can't even imagine my life without him. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Wow, he is so big Eli. :)-Genevie