Monday, March 24, 2014

Tootie and Nena

So Weston's nickname has long been Tootie (pretty self explanatory) and he calls Nathan Nena which I think is super cute. Weston has started to love just being around Nathan and Nathan lights up when Weston is around. 
Weston sometimes (ok almost every day) plays with the LDS Children's Songbook app while we are getting ready in the morning and he was playing "I am a Child of God" with Nathan. I thought it was so sweet. 

Whenever Nathan is under the play gym, Weston has to join him. Usually it only lasts 30 seconds, but I love that he wants to spend time with his brother. 
We've started evening pajama walks to wind down before bed. They both love it and we love the family time.
I am still too scared to take both boys to the grocery store by myself, but I just had to grab a few things and they were both really good. 
This is the little chair Nathan has in our room and Weston loves to entertain him while he's sitting in there.
Sometimes, it ends up like this:
Oh, and they both love their daddy. 
They're just the cutest. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that the weather has been more cooperative lately to enjoy family walks. Your family is the cutest. :) -Genevie

EMA said...

hahahaha... i laughed out loud at the picture of Weston pretty much on top of Nathan in the chair! Love the evening walks before bed! Great idea :)