Anyone who knows me knows that I love celebrating holidays. St. Patty's Day is no exception in this house! The boys woke up to a yummy surprise of Lucky Charms and they both got some green pajamas.

Weston had cold cereal for the first time and loved it! It actually wasn't as messy as I thought.
This little guy was happy to show off his green outfit to keep from being pinched.
We had a friend come over to play in the afternoon. Somehow, the little stinkers figured out how to turn on the TV and I caught them watching Sports Center. Making dads proud everywhere.
In the evening, we invited our neighbors and a few friends over for green rice crispy treats and rootbeer floats (continuing the tradition from last year). Weston drank the entire rootbeer float without taking a breath. Crazy kid.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!






1 comment:
how cute! Nathan sure did like that green outfit! -Genevie
Post a Comment