Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween part 1

Everybody knows my favorite holiday is Halloween. I love the fall colors, parties with friends, and the treats!
On Saturday, we continued our tradition from last year by trick or treating in downtown Carrollton to all the shops. 

The boys costumes were too hot for the 90 degree weather but we had jet packs from a birthday party the day before that worked great with a tshirt and shorts! I even strapped one on the ergo for nathan and got tons of compliments. 
After trick or treating with friends, we all went to a diner and had some delicious and greasy burgers. 
That evening, we went to my parents ward trunk or treat to show off the boys. 

They had this cute little train pulled by a four wheeler that Weston kept riding. I think he rode it five times that night. He was so serious when he was I. He train with his little poker face but kept wanting a ride. 
Nathan ride on grandpa's shoulders and kept laughing and dancing while hitting his head. Such a cute little guy. 

After the trunk or treat, Weston watched The Great Pumpkin with my mom and got some new Halloween books. 
Now that's the way to spend a Saturday. 

No comments: