Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weston-isms

As Weston is learning to talk, he says some pretty funny things that need to be documented. It's amazing how quickly his speech has developed. 
For a long time, cookies were noonies and smoothies were moomies. 
He used to say the letter p but if it's at the beginning of a word, it is now an f. Thus the pumpkin patch is the funkin fatch and instead of poopy, it's foopy. 
Recently, Peter was at the gym and the girls there were really hesitant to talk to him about some hug Weston was saying. They were asking him where his car was and he kept saying "focket"...He was saying pocket. 
Weston doesn't say yes, he says sure. When he isn't sure of something his answer is always "...ssssuuuurrre..."
We tried potty training last weekend (we gave up) but we made a huge deal about his Spider-Man and choo choo underwear. Ever since then, a few times a day he says
 "guess what, mom/dad"
"What Weston?"
"Spider-Man underwear, choo choo underwear!" Then walks off. 
He has started singing a lot lately and this morning, Peter was at church early and Weston was singing "go to church to see daddy! Nephi, temple, church, sacrament!" Haha little cutie. 
I love that he sings about church topics. At stake conference today, we stood up to sign a song and Weston was holding the Spanish hymnal upside down and singing (yelling) at the top of his lungs. We couldn't stop laughing. 
He's so sweet and always loves playing with Nathan, sometimes a little too much. Whenever Nathan is crying, he says "what's wrong, Nena? What's wrong?"
When I am pushing him in the cart at the grocery store, he plays this game where he says "I'm cold, mom" and gives me a huge hug. I love that. 
I know this post was a little all over the board but I just wanted to document the little things. 


No comments: