Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Friendsgiving 2014

We decided to continue our tradition of a friendsgiving dinner that we started last year. We invited five other couples that we consider our close friends over for a nice sitdown Thanksgiving style dinner. I went all out for this because this is our little way of showing our friends how much we appreciate them and their friendships. 
We had two tables and every seat had a place setting. On the girls seats, they had these little take-home lotions and the guys had some yummy chocolates.
The provided the turkey (and by we, I mean dickeys barbecue) and everybody brought one side and one dessert to share. The food was seriously so delicious.
We had some delicious pies and played games after dinner. 
The older I get, more I realize how blessed I am to have such a great support system in my life. We really have such a great time with everyone who came and I am loving this new tradition. 

No comments: