Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Weston

My little Weston is just such a light in my life. He can drive me absolutely nuts then just melt me. 
Potty training is as terrible as they say. He's pretty good peeing in the toilet but #2 is a crappy mess. Literally. 
There are times when this kid pushes my buttons and I lose my marbles. This particular day, he wouldn't nap even though he needed it so badly. He's all into snuggling either his mom and I gave him what we both needed: snuggles. As I looked at his sweet face, I wanted to document this moment where I realized that all he needs is me. And I need him. 
It's crazy how big this kid is getting. Peter took him to he gun show and he said he was great. It makes me miss my baby, but this picture is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. 

No comments: