My boys made me a gluten free pancake, eggs, an orange, and DR PEPPER. I seriously had to laugh. I do love my DP, but having it at 7:30 am was thoughtful but funny.
After I forced my kids to wear bow ties then bribed them with some of my new Mother's Day candy, I finally got my annual picture.
After a nap and some reading time, we headed to my parents house for some steak and potatoes. We spent the rest of the evening doing karaoke and hanging out. It was a nice relaxing day.
These two little kiddos of mine are my world. I have a beautiful life, but I would give everything up for them. They stretch me to become more patient, forgiving, funny, light hearted, and kind. I am a little more like my savior because of them. I hope they feel my unconditional love every day because that's all I can give them.
A few years back, lads.org put out a Mother's Day video and t said, "she taught me to love others, love myself, and love God". I feel like that is exactly what my mom did for me. She's an awesome mom and a wonderful grandma to my boys. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life!





No comments:
Post a Comment