For our 10 year anniversary, I got Peter tickets for Pearl Jam in Chicago in August. We took a three day trip and it was just perfect. We had perfect weather and so much fun, just the two of us.
We pretty much ate our way through our first day and it was awesome. My favorite thing was Chicago style popcorn. Heavenly.
 |
| Lunch at Eataly |
 |
| Gluten Hell |
 |
| Lactose intolerance hell |
 |
| Chicago River Cruise |
 |
| Dinner at the John Hancock tower may be the best view I've ever seen |
 |
| Most underrated building in the city. It was the old library and the entire thing was tiled like this. |
And now for the finale, PEARL JAM!
Breakfast at the Yolk the next day was probably the best breakfast I've ever had.
Meanwhile, the kids were having a blast with my parents. I always brag about how blessed I am to have such wonderful parents who take my kids and allow us to spend time together. Not only do they take care of them, they give them a weekend to remember. My boys love their grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment