Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally, an update!

As most of you know, Peter and I found a house! We close this Tuesday but won't move in until May 16th. I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I will post some! The next two weeks, I am going to paint and put together the house so I will put before and after pictures up! If any of you are bored the next couple weeks, fell free to help me pack or paint :). We are really sad to be leaving our friends and our ward, but we feel that the Lord has led us to this new place for a reason. I really feel that we are lucky to be able to purchase a house at such a young age.
Peter began working this month, so things will be busy around here. Lots of girls nights ahead...and I will be willing to drive to Yogurtland for some yummy treats! I am going to continue doing school this summer and spending the money Peter makes. Well, that's everything new around here. I'll post more soon.

3 comments:

Turok said...

yay spend money...spend money!!! can I have some?? watch out for the swine flu while shopping around texas..haha

joana said...

congrats on the new house...that is so exciting! how fun for you to have your own little house to decorate and make your own!

Erickson Fam said...

That's way exciting!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!