Monday, June 15, 2009

3 Years


3 years ago, I married my sweetheart. I can't believe that it has been 3 years now, but our wedding seems like such a long time ago.
Since Peter has to work today, we decided to celebrate on Saturday. After Peter got off work and we went to the temple. Then, we went to Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm. They are a bunch of shops/restaurnants/lofts in Allen. We sat outside and listened to a band play for a while (we got lucky and found a parking spot right in front and the meter had 1.5 hours left on it!). Then, we had dinner at , and yes, we had some cheesecake. YUM-O! By that time, it was only 10:00 and the night was still young so we decided to rent the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I would highly recommend it. For our anniversary presents, we usually each get eachother something. This year, since we just got a house, we decided to combine our money and get a grill. This is a gift for peter so he can stop using the one that only sits 6" off the ground and only fits 2 steaks. It is a gift for me, because Peter will cook more! The last 3 years have been the best of my life. I love you, Petah!!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I am glad i got to see you today!! Happy anniversary! seems like you had a blast!!

joana said...

congrats! you guys are the cutest!

Matthews Family said...

Wow! You guys bought a house. We want to see a picture. Please show some pics. Congrats on your 3 year anniversary.