Friday, July 17, 2009

It's coming...

Ok, as most of you know, I lost my camera cord about a year ago so I have posted almost no pictures. But, I just ordered one online yesterday, so it should be here any day! What does this mean for the Peli blog? Well, I will post more often now (hopefully) and it will contain more pictures! Peter asked me the other day when I would post more pictures because all of the ones I have on right now are of when he was 60 pounds heavier. He is taking a stand and doesn't want to be misrepresented anymore :). So, this post is just to prepare everybody that pictures of our house, my new haircut, and Peter's new and improved body will be up soon (don't worry, these pictures will be rated G).

3 comments:

Cook Family said...

I want to see pictures of the house!

Danielle said...

yay finally!! we miss you over here! Lewisville is just not the same without you!! I can't wait to see pics!

Steve and Stephanie said...

hurry!!!