Peter took the day off so we could have a relaxing day. We went to lunch at The Pantry in downtown McKinney and had some yummy key lime pie. Then, we saw Iron Man 2. It was pretty sweet because the matinee here is only $3.25! Since it was almost 100 degrees, we of course had to go swimming (don't mind the running mascara).
We wanted to go to a really nice dinner and couldn't decide where to go. I found a buy one get one free coupon online for Texas de Brazil. It was so AMAZING. Probably one of the best meals either of us have ever had. It is a Brazilian chuhascaria and the meat just kept coming. For those out there who don't know, I absolutely love bacon! When I got up, Peter told the waiter to bring anything with bacon. By the time I got back to my seat, there was chicken and tenderloin wrapped in bacon. Mmmmm...
Of course, we had to get the chocolate pie dessert and it was delicious. Here's to forty more years! I love you, Petah!!!
2 comments:
aw tender!!!! and only 40 more years??? hopefully more :)
happy anniversary! ours was actually on the 7th, we were just celebrating at texas de brazil a little later. we LOVE that place, go there every chance we get.
and congratulations on your graduation!! that is so awesome! you guys are the cutest:)
Post a Comment