So if you know me at all, you would know I am not a very crafty person. I was looking online at some ideas for things to make with the holidays coming up when I came across
this. I figured that although Halloween was over, I could buy some clearance candy and have the cutest wreath on the block next year. So here's what I made (don't mind the fact that I look like I was about to go to bed):


Wreath: $5
Candy: $3
Ribbon: $2.50 for the entire spool but its so cute I will use the whole thing. You can't buy a wreath that adorable for less than $10!
I am proud of myself and I think it looks really cute!
Here's a preview of my next project that I'm excited to work on next week.
1 comment:
I love it! I saw one, but I think it was just smarties, I like yours better.
I love the christmas trees too!
And you don't look like your going to bed; I doubt you wear jeans to bed.
Post a Comment