Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ice into snow???

Peter and I just love to make smoothies for breakfast. We got this Cuisinart blender for our wedding which worked pretty good but every time we turned it on the motor had this weird burning smell. Well after 4.5 years, it finally gave out so we went without a blender for a few weeks. You never realize how much you use something like a blender until you don't have one. So I did quite a bit of research on blenders to see which one would give us the most for our money. I got a mailer from Bed Bath and Beyond about the Ninja blender. Sounds pretty sweet, right? Well, I looked it up online and went to check it out. It has 1000 watts and has blades at the top, middle, and bottom of the blender! It claims, "This powerful unit can effortlessly crush ice into snow and blend whole vegetables and fruits into delicious smoothies in just seconds." I'm here to tell you its true. We haven't made ice into snow yet, but we are excited to try that. You can even put whole fruits (apples, etc) into the blender no problem. The best part is that I had a 20% off coupon and it comes with a $10 rebate gift card to BBB! Anyone up for pina coladas?

No comments: