
Number 2: Modern Technology. My little brother is serving a mission in Tallahassee, FL (although he is currently serving in Foley, Alabama) right now and he sends emails every Monday. Before email, missionaries used to just send letters via snail mail. I am so grateful that I get to hear from him each week. I actually look forward to getting his emails. When our laptop was broken, I realized how much we use it.

Number 3: My house. Especially with weeks like last week with all the snow, I am so glad we have a house. I don't have to walk outside to take the trash out. I don't have to warm up the car for ten minutes so the snow melts. I love that I can just let Winston out in the back yard without getting all bundled up. I love that we have room to grow. No, it is not perfect but I am perfectly happy with our first place.
No comments:
Post a Comment