I have a feeling that this little guy is going to be stubborn (that couldn't possibly come from me could it?!?!). The other night, I was laying on my right side and he kept doing cartwheels or something and would not stop! As soon as I turned to the other side, he stopped. As soon as he got what he wanted. Then he was kicking the other day and I had Peter put his hand on my belly to feel it. Peter pushed down just a bit and he started kicking back! Of course, Peter had to do it a few more times and he kept kicking Peter's hand back every time. It was pretty funny.
I'm starting to get pretty excited/freaked out about this little guy actually coming. We bought a glider the other day which was our first real baby purchase. It's crazy that I have like 2-2.5 months left!
I hate this picture, but here I am at 29 weeks:
This is how Winston says goodnight every night and Peter caught it on camera, just try to ignore the mess in the background:
2 comments:
You look adorable! And Zeke was the same way in the belly! It's so fun though, I loved having a little feisty baby in there, made it more interesting.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! YES you MUST take WEEKLY belly pics at least for yourself from here on out! its neat to see how big he is getting. AWWW! i can't wait to meet him, he is going to be SO handsome and possibly will inherit a few other traits from you (wink wink) LOL. Love you guys!
Post a Comment