I had to go into the office for a couple of hours so I took Nathan with me which was great because he slept the entire time. All the boys from breakfast went to top golf and Peter said they had a blast.
After top golf, it was time for a nap and then Peter and I took off on an afternoon date. We went and took a couples massage class which actually turned out really fun. When we got back, Ricky and Elisha were watching the boys so we all went swimming at the neighborhood pool.
On Sunday, we went to church together which never happens because Peter always has meetings before church so the extra help was nice. After church, we had a BBQ at my parents house with some delicious food.
As usual, we went on a golf cart ride for about 5 1/2 miles while the boys rode their bikes/longboard behind us. We just relaxed the rest of the evening and enjoyed each other's company.







No comments:
Post a Comment